5DFly Images to PDF converter
is a software for converting images to PDF. This process can be performed in batch mode whether for encoding images to one or to several PDF files.
- Encoding: this utility has been created to export images to a PDF document. 5DFly Images to PDF converter can convert several images to one PDF file or individually to several files, and this, in batch mode.
- Watermarking: it is possible to add watermark on all images. For that, 5DFly Images to PDF converter allows users to type the text, choose the font, alignment as well as transparency and effects on them.
- Supported files: this utility can work with almost all popular file formats. Among supported image files, we can cite JPEG, BMP and TIF. 5DFly Images to PDF converter can work with other files. The quality of each image can be enhanced.
- Output settings: before printing, 5DFly Images to PDF converter allows to custom the output to fit some special paper size (A3, A4 and A5). During the process, the size of each file can be adjusted as well.
- 5DFly Images to PDF converter enables to adjust the resolution DPI.
- The interface is intuitive.
Latest update on September 9, 2014 at 02:05 AM.