Viewing 3D videos has become common in our days. Shockwave 3D Viewer
is, as its name already suggests, a 3D viewer developed by Adobe.
- 3D video player: Shockwave 3D Viewer is featured with a simple and yet useful 3D player. It supports W3D and Shockwave formats. Viewing files can be done free of charge and at any time with this application.
- 3D creation: with Shockwave 3D Viewer, the creation of 3D videos and an overview of them can be done at the same time. With a simple drag and drop, the user can play animations. Users are given all the necessary for the creation.
- Interface: it has a very intuitive interface. It is packed with a guide/help file so that users can easily handle it. This help file is located in an icon in the toolbar. On this same interface is shown the image characteristics such as size, style, cameras, lights, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 32MB RAM for playback.
- Shockwave 3D Viewer is downloadable free of charge.
- It is easy to handle and master thanks to the interface.
- This software is not available in other languages.
Latest update on September 25, 2013 at 02:43 AM.