is software for encrypting messages. It is able to hide text so that other users cannot open them. It can also hide an entire file.
- Encryption method: with instructions via icons on the interface, encryption becomes easier. Indeed, the user just has to enter the text and click on the "Encryption" button to start the process. Note that Gpg4Usb uses a powerful encryption algorithm for a maximum of protection.
- Decryption: users can send the encrypted message or file from the main interface of Gpg4Usb. To do this, they simply have to enter the recipient's email address and click on "Submit" button. It is necessary to remember that the person receiving the message must install this program on his PC to unlock the protection.
- Portable: the advantage is that with Gpg4Usb can run on the computer as on any device. It can be carried anywhere in a USB key or other removable storage media. To switch it on, just double click on the EXE file.
- Gpg4Usb is downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is intuitive.
Latest update on August 26, 2014 at 07:30 AM.