is a burning software to create a CD or DVD of very good quality. It offers a compendium of features and integrates with Windows Explorer.
- Burning: InfraRecorder can help you quickly create a CD/DVD audio, data or other. It is compatible with all types of DVDs including dual layer DVD. In addition, it can also create an ISO disc image, BIN and CUE from a disk.
- Copy on the fly: the advantage of using InfraRecorder is its ability to support copy on the fly. To do this, the application uses temporary disk image recorded during the burning.
- Display information: it also enables to see all the information about a disk: release date, author, title, etc. In addition, by scanning SCSI/IDE bus, it can also show you information about the ability of any device connected to your machine.
- Erase disk: using the latest technology, InfraRecorder is able to erase data on a rewritable disc. Nothing more simple, just insert the disc, choose the right player and click to start the process.
- Extraction track: InfraRecorder can also be used to rip a CD. The extracted files will then, be saved to the format of your choice (Wav, Wma, Ogg, Mp3 or Iso). This software offers configurable options and can write to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R and DVD-RAM.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Disk Space: 4 MB.
- InfraRecorder is multilingual.
Latest update on May 31, 2013 at 05:28 AM.