is a powerful tool enabling to explore, edit, analyze, annotate and publish realistic interactive 3D environment. It opens the door to the digital planet.
- 3D: the appearance of the environment is set in 3D Window. An animated cloud layer can be shown over the terrain in which users are allowed to customize altitude, position, density, and movement settings. Moreover, movement effects can also be displayed on sea and ocean terrain.
- Personalization: users are also given the opportunity to control the horizon distance, the fog color as well as the displaying of the sun and then moon. You can also adjust the sky textures and colors to be applied.
- Terrain measurement and analysis: TerraExplorer gives a set of tools for distance measurement (horizontal, aerial, and vertical). It also provides advanced tools for measurement and terrain analysis which includes Line of Sight, Threat Dome, Flood Analysis, Viewshed, and Volume Analysis.
- New features: for this new version, TerraExplorer’s editors added some improvements in analysis tools and in drawing tools (custom creation of fences and walls). Apart from that, it is also possible to publish offline project.
- TerraExplorer is easy to use thanks to an intuitive interface.
- The images are of a very good quality.