Freez FLV To Avi Converter
supports most commonly used video formats including FLV, AVI, WMV and MPEG for the conversion.
- Simple process: first of all, the user has to add FLV files to be converted to the queue list of the program. By clicking on the Parameters button, he displays several output parameters in a dialogue box. Once these parameters defined with the destination folder, he can launch the conversion.
- Configurations: Freez FLV To Avi Converter, it is possible to adjust the video resolution, the video and audio bit rate and the frame rate so as to get the required quality of result. Process cancellation can be made in case of configuration error.
- Batch processing: this program is distinguished from the others by its high performance in simultaneously converting many video files. This option enables the user to save time. In addition, the fact that it doesn't create any temporary file makes it save resources in disk space.
- This software is free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on December 30, 2013 at 04:20 AM.