Using a Mac can bring some troubles concerning customization. Picked-up from a Latin word meaning "unified", UNO
allows you to customize the interface of your Mac.
- Standardization of the interface: it is not always obvious to use Apple’s standard Aqua windows, Safari or Finder. With UNO, a unified interface look can be processed which is simpler and unobtrusive. At the same time, users are allowed to keep the best of Safari, Finder or Aqua in great ease.
- Three styles: UNO offers three styles for its users that are convenient for each type. The first is clear UNO, ark UNO and Aqua UNO. It is worth to note here that a standardized and unified interface is the source of a high productivity for workers.
- Restoration: the application program cannot last forever. You can delete it at any time. To do this, you just have to click the "Uninstall" to restore the original configuration. Immediately after this, the interface will be restored to its default state. UNO is easy to install and uninstall.
- UNO is easy to handle.
- It is lightweight and flexible and does not require too much space on the hard disk.
- It is integrated with a built-in automatic recording (only for Universal.Binary version).
- The application only works on a Mac.
Latest update on December 13, 2012 at 01:05 AM.