For experienced chefs or for those who just love cooking, preparing a good meal cannot be improvised. You always have to follow recipes, there is no magic formula. And for you to not lose your recipes, you need to store them in software’s database like Resort Chef.
- Database: Resort Chef allows you to keep your recipes in safe place. The program includes a database that can store a large number of recipes in HTML format. With its web browser-like user interface, it is easy to use and doesn’t require any skill to handle it.
- Sharing: if you are able to find other Resort Chef users, you can share some of your recipes with these users and vice versa. This will enrich you database with new items and publish your personal recipes.
- Printing: you can also get your recipes down on paper if you want to with its printing option. Of course, this will be easy since this option is clearly illustrated.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required drive space: 17 Mo.
- It comes with a powerful recipe editor which allows you to get the cost of every meal.
- Its interface is well illustrated and user-friendly.
- This is just the trial version.