Text to Speech Maker
is a program that can read a text out loud. The output can be recorded and converted into different common formats.
- Text to Speech: Text to Speech Maker enables to convert simple texts to voice. For that, the user may enter a file to its interface or type the text directly on the appropriate box to start the process. Note that this program can read
web page and e-mail.
- Customizable: this software supports dozens of voices reading the text. It can be the voice of a woman, a man or a robotic voice effect. While saving the voice to an audio file, it is possible to configure some settings such as the output sample frequencies and bit-rates. It is also possible to adjust the quality and size.
- Conversion: the voice can be converted into several formats depending on the users' needs. For instance, Text to Speech Maker can convert the voice to MP3, VOX files and WAV files. That way, it can be played easily on almost all audio players.
- Text to Speech Maker is simple to use and to install.
- For more voices, the user can download Microsoft Speech Platform that is entirely compatible with this program.
- This trial version can only convert 300 characters.
Latest update on June 25, 2014 at 09:14 AM.