CoffeeCup Live Chat
is a program to add live chat on one's website. Its use does not require programming language knowledge.
- Chat box: thanks to the help of a built-in wizard, CoffeeCup Live Chat enables to create a chat box on any website. It does not require understanding Flash and HTML. All users need is to upload the wizard and add the link to the website.
- Customizable: the chat box is entirely customizable. For instance, it gives users the ability to select their own background images (drag and drop option supported), sounds and more.
- Offline messages: this is making CoffeeCup Live Chat quite interesting. If the contact is not online, he can still receive the latest messages later on when he connects to the website. Note that, this program enables chat with multiple visitors simultaneously.
- WYSIWYG interface: CoffeeCup Live Chat's interface is intuitive and customizable. Indeed, the WYSIWYG interface brings more options to users and help to create personalized chat window.
- A built-in FTP client enables to upload files from the inside of the program.
- This is an easy-to-use program.
- This trial version expires after 28 days of use.
Latest update on January 24, 2014 at 07:50 AM.