Developed by ApexSofts, Apex Text To Speech
is an application that turns your texts to audio that you can record after. Here are its main features.
- Text to speech: as a text to speech application, Apex Text To Speech's main purpose is to turn any kinds of text to sound. For that, you just have to enter the text and choose the output format.
- Types of text: Apex Text To Speech supports different kinds of text such as Word, PDF, HTML, plain text, WebPages, email, eBook, RTF, RSS and feeds. The app can even read texts written in Microsoft Excel and turn it to sound.
- Conversion and output: while reading the text file, this program lets users convert text to speech and save the speech in WAV format. Even if it is the only option, this format still remains one of the most used in multimedia world.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 7
- .Net Framework 2.0
- Apex Text To Speech is very easy to use.
- It can only be used for 30 days, and then users have to pay for a license.
- The numbers of characters are limited for this trial version.
Latest update on October 4, 2013 at 05:52 AM.