is a free program for easily creating and sharing Flash slideshows. This utility has been developed by UltraSlideshow.
- Import: users are simply asked to add JPEG images and WAV audio files and starts creating Flash Slideshows. The process is simple; users have to browse the computer system to find out images, videos or texts for the creation.
- Customization: Ultraslideshow Lite gives users the freedom to add text, links, description and even titles to the application. Duration between each slide can also be configured depending on the users' preference and needs.
- Preview windows: this option helps users to have a look at the Flash slideshow before publishing it on the Internet for example. This means that Ultraslideshow Lite lets users see the function in real time and add adjustment if needed be.
- Photo Album and Flash Gallery: Ultraslideshow Lite can also be used to build up photo sharing web album, product gallery, Flash gallery and other types of photo albums. For the building of Flash Gallery, it is possible to control the appearance of the latter and adjust width, height, background, thumbnail size and more.
- Several SWF flash templates are available.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on February 5, 2014 at 07:51 AM.