To uninstall a program permanently, it is necessary to use powerful and effective tools. Indeed, we can now move from the traditional procedure of uninstalling Windows and use Total Uninstall
. As its name suggests, it is a program especially designed to uninstall an application on the PC.
- Uninstall: Total Uninstall enables you to completely uninstall one or several applications installed on your hard drive safely. Nothing difficult, you just have to run the application, then, select the application and click the "Uninstall" button.
- Analysis: once the program has been uninstalled, Total Uninstall performs an analysis on your entire hard drive. The aim of this scan is to see if at times, some changes have been made to the operating system.
- Residual files: what is interesting with Total Uninstall is its ability to remove the all residual files. This is useful to keep the disc clean since after all installation these residual files can take too much space on the HDD.
- Interface: Total Uninstall is featured with an intuitive interface that facilitates all actions. In addition, a help tab is integrated to provide more information about its handling.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- Required disk space: 20 MB
- Total Uninstall is quite practical
- It is quite heavy and consumes a lot of system resources.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on Wednesday March 18, 2015 04:52:25 AM