Hidden or not, duplicate files are wasting space in hard drive. Byte for byte, CloneMaster
searches for duplicate files giving you the choice to get rid of them or not.
- Searches: searches are performed in a matter of minutes. Duplicate files can be stored in your backups drive, drives, network drives and many more places. Once found, they will be listed in a single list to quickly select (using the header sort) those that need to be removed. CloneMaster can also find empty files and folders.
- System context menu: thanks to its system context menu, users can preview files and also view their properties and, if needed, delete the duplicate files. For that, you just have to use the right mouse click.
- Byte for byte: CloneMaster does not perform researches by file name, size, date or CRC. Quite the reverse, it carries out a comparison of the file data itself ensuring a hundred percent accuracy. And to make it faster, it uses a special algorithm.
- Miscellaneous: once duplicate files are found and listed, you can save the List into a .txt or HTML format. After that, you are allowed to print this whole list if you need this for a later use. It can scan files with over 2GB of size.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
- RAM: 128 megabytes (MB)
- Processor: 300 megahertz or higher.
- Compatible with 64-bit systems
- CloneMaster is multilingual.
- You can create your own language by editing the language file directly.
- Intuitive and plain interface.
Latest update on May 10, 2013 at 01:30 AM.