Developed by Airtight Inc, TiltViewer
makes your photo sharing on the web easier. Indeed, skilled users in computing will all say that flash files are the most useful format for a publishing, more efficient than using video or picture files.
- Creation: TiltViewer is a program intended to bring together a group of images and merge them in a one flash file. Given its main function, this program is quite light and is easy to use thanks to its well indicated features.
- Loading: apart from images contained in your hard drives, TiltViewer gives you a huge amount of image to process with. Indeed, it is also able to load pictures from database’s image processing software such as PhotoShop or Picasa and many others.
- Editing: before you launch your picture’s conversion into flash, the program still allows you to make some changes to your images’ setting. For instance, you can resize your pictures, change the background color, add frames and so forth.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 198 kb.
- Picture conversion to flash is quickly done.
- Its downloading and use are free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on March 5, 2013 at 12:24 AM.