Photos scattering throughout the computer can slow down the computer performance and take up disk space. It is more convenient to arrange and organize them and Shotwell
has been designed for that purpose. Pictures can also be edited and shared for later use.
- Management: Shotwell organizes in different ways the images stored in the hard disk. Images can be categorized depending on their file type, date, name and others.
- Editing: Shotwell offers all the necessary tools to edit images. Among others, users can rotate, crop, remove or reduce red eyes (red-eye removal), as well as adjusting exposure, saturate (saturation), tint and much more.
- Importing options: this program supports importing images from a number of external devices such as from digital cameras or mobile devices.
- Sharing: a special built-in option in this software allows the user to share pictures and videos on the Web. Once edited, images can be shared on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube and Web Albums.
- Operating System: Linux.
- Disk space: 1 MB
- Shotwell offers a graphical and intuitive interface.
- It is easy to handle and is entirely downloadable for free.
- It is only available for Linux.
Latest update on July 30, 2013 at 06:46 AM.