Emsisoft Emergency Kit
is a set of tools designed to prevent infection of the computer. It is able to detect different types of malware.
- Quick analysis: Emsisoft Emergency Kit contains a scanner that quickly searches for programs which may be a threat to the computer's system and drives. This tool can identify Trojans, spyware or keyloggers thanks to a regularly updated database.
- Deletion: when a threat is detected, the user has the possibility to delete it efficiently thanks to the BlitzBlank module. This latter can remove even the most stubborn virus lodging in registry keys as well as in driver files.
- Commandline Scanner: experimented users can use this option in order to get a whole folder scanned in mass. By opening a command line, they can define which part of the hard disk has to be examined. The scan starts using the `a2cmd.exe' command.
- Portable: it is possible to get this software ran from a USB flash drive. The user has just to extract the utility contents to his removable device and he can use it at any time for cleaning infected machines.
- The scanner offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface to make it simple to handle.
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit is 100% safe.
- This trial version is valid for a few days only.
- The file size is rather heavy as it weights 148 MB.
Latest update on September 19, 2014 at 08:49 AM.