Revolutionary, effective and powerful, these are the word which can summarize Google Sketchup
features. Free and easy to use, it can be handled by anyone, whether it is a 3D drawing beginner or an expert.
- Modeling: Google SketchUp Mac is a 3D effect drawing tool used for modeling a building’s architecture, mainly for habitat. The program comes with plenty of easy to use features which makes 3D conception easier than it used to be.
- Realism: Google SketchUp Mac provides the ability to create whatever users want with effective tools and functions. Depending on users skills, item created can look really realistic, with incredible and accurate details, due to a performing 3D rendering.
- Uploading: The funniest advantages of Google SketchUp Mac might likely dwells on it export features. Indeed, you can upload your 3D drawings on Google Earth, store them at Google's 3D Web Warehouse for free, send them as images via email and use geo-tagging on it with Google maps.
- The application is downloadable free of charge.
- It provides a lot of tips and hints.
- Google SketchUp Mac has an intuitive interface.
- Nothing special to report.
Google SketchUp Mac is available on Windows
Latest update on December 14, 2012 at 01:16 AM.