Photo Frame Studio
by Mojosoft Software is aiming at editing and decorating digital photography. You can have below some of its main features.
- Editing: Photo Frame Studio is an application that enables to edit digital photos and bring the best of it. For that, users are allowed to add effects (shadow, gradients, sepia, texture and others.). It the meantime, editing the text, the image and its background is possible.
- Adding frame: this application provides users with no less than 200 frames. Users can choose among these frames to decorate your pictures. They are sorted out depending on their category and style.
- Supported formats: Photo Frame Studio can support a wide range of file formats. In just a few, let’s name TIF, GIF, JPG, PCX, BMP, ICO, PNG, PDF and PSD. The sizes of these images can be changed.
- Output: the output is quite astonishing. It can be exported to high resolution (300DPI, 600 DPI) PDF, JPG, TIFF, and BMP graphics file. It can be shared on online websites or via email.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7
- RAM: 512M or more
- Processor: Pentium processor minimum
- Hard disc space required: 250MB
- Photo Frame Studio is available in other languages.
- It supports Unicode.
- There is watermark on the output layers.
Latest update on August 13, 2013 at 02:38 AM.