is a 3D modelling software which is free and easy to use. It offers a more professional choice in terms of designing and customizing.
- Creating 3D images: MakeHuman’s main goal is to create 3D. Users are offered multiple human models (head, body, legs and more). They can choose the haircut and the color of the person, its size, teeth, etc that is to say, the whole body.
- Preview module: to see if the image created is what we want or it still requires some adjustments, MakeHuman offers a preview module. This option will then allow users to view in real time their works.
- Interface: you can surely think that the creation of 3D images is a tedious task requiring expertise in this area. The application has over 3000 different parameters to create a very original character.
- Compatibility: to improve the modeling, the program can work with other applications to make the 3D human as realistic as possible.
- Improvements: some enhancements have been added to this new version such as 3D laser scans, a new polygonal Hair and clothes Library, new teeth model, accurate morphing system, new library expressions and much more.
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista.
- Hard Disk: 48 MB.
- MakeHuman is perfect for developers, students and artists.
- The creation of your 3D human can be done quickly and easily.
Latest update on March 4, 2013 at 12:57 AM.