Via the icon on the system tray, we can notice that hard drive is full. However, we cannot know which files or folders are filling it. To solve this matter, WinDirStat
is a handy tool allowing users to find out which files or folders take up too much space.
- Display: the main function of WinDirStat is to allow users to view files/folders that occupy much space on the HDD. What is interesting is its ability to see the size of each directory in the disk. To go further, it can display the space occupied by the file type such as Mp3, Zip, Avi, etc.
- Treemap: to better illustrate the spaces used, WinDirStat displays the size of a file or directory on a treemap. It is a simple card that allows the user to have a visual view of the size of each data in the hard disk.
- Convenient: by using this tool, the user will know which file or directory is to be deleted to free up space on the hard drive, which makes it very convenient. In addition, the intuitive interface makes all actions easy to perform.
- This software is lightweight and does not slow the PC.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on November 28, 2013 at 03:19 AM.