Instead of using a whole new invoice program, why not using Excel Invoice Template
for you to not get used to another kind of application. Coming with all needed features for quickly creating an invoice, it does not require any training.
- Creation: Excel Invoice Template’s purpose is to develop bills and invoices in record time. Whether it is for an item sold bill, provided service or for a pay sheet, the program will make of your Excel spreadsheet a fast billing tool.
- Templates: with all the invoice preset templates featured with the program, you just have to pick the one that matches the task you are going to deal with and insert your company’s logo, fill price designed field, pay, number and taxes. Fields filling can be automatically done by importing data from Excel or manually.
- Useful: once carried out, freshly created bills can be directly printed with the format you have chosen: A4, A3 or recto verso, 2 pages a sheet and others. But prior to that, the software gives you an overview.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 30 Kb.
- It is entirely free.
- If you are used to MS Excel, you will seamlessly handle this software.
Latest update on April 12, 2013 at 02:23 AM.