Positioning a website on Google search engine is very important for a company. But to do this, you must use the best tools. Free Monitor for Google
is a search engine position software especially designed for SEO experts and webmasters.
- Website analyzer: with the evolution of technology, websites have become an essential tool to communicate to users or customers of the activities of a given company. Free Monitor for Google helps you find the position of your website on Google via keywords that you are targeting.
- Other websites results: Free Monitor for Google will be of a great benefit to compete with other companies since it sends a query to Google and shows through its interface, the position of your site with targeted keywords. It also displays the results of competitors' sites, such as their rank on the search engine or other.
- Statistics: this application is also a tool for monitoring the progress of ranking websites. To do this, it keeps statistics for several URLs and several lists of keywords to help you rank your own. It is possible to export data in CSV format.
- Operating system: Windows 98/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista
- Processor: Pentium 200 MHz
- RAM: 32 MB
- Internet access.
- Free Monitor for Google offers an intuitive interface for a better handling.
- It is free and available in other languages.
Latest update on August 20, 2013 at 06:10 AM.