Engineering Power Tool
can be perfect for both professionals and students. The application can solve numbers of common engineering matters quickly and efficiently in a record time.
- Program modules: the software offers more than 150 engineering programs and data tables that are convenient for all users. For example, there are programs about math (Acceleration by Gravity, Conversion Factors, etc.), HVAC (Air Flow Thru Perforated Plate, Duct Sizing, Standard Atmosphere Data, etc.), mechanical, electrical, materials and structural (Structural Aluminum and Steel Shape).
- Configurable: one of its best assets dwells in the fact that Engineering Power Tools is configurable to run over the users’ network. For that, they just have to create a shortcut on the workstations and the application does the rest.
- Shortcuts: to easily master Engineering Power Tools, users are asked to create shortcuts. For that, you just have to click on Windows “Start” button, then, “Programs” and right click on “Engineering Power Tools”. After that, from the pop-up menu, choose “Send to>>” and finally select “Desktop (create shortcut)”.
- Interface: since its main goal is focused on professionals and students, the design of the interface particularly matches this need. It is clear and intuitive, avoiding users to read through any bulky manuals.
- Engineering Power Tools is a full-featured program for students and professionals.
- It is not possible to save and print modules.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 06:29 PM.