Sometimes we spend a lot of time copying files to the hard drive. To speed up this copy paste process, Talent Copy
can be a good alternative for you. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Speed process: designed by the publisher Doug Crane, Talent Copy is able to accelerate the speed of copying up to 3 times more than the normal speed. In addition, this software uses a powerful algorithm that enables it to detect the power of your processor and use it to speed up the copy. Thus, you can duplicate your file quickly regardless of size of the file.
- Adding new element: what is interesting with Talent Copy is that you no longer need to click on the "Paste" icon to complete the task. In fact, once installed on your computer system, it adds a new element "Paste with Talent Copy" in the context menu of the mouse. Once click is enough to start the process.
- Interface: besides the features mentioned above, Talent Copy also has an easy to use interface to facilitate its handling. In addition, you can see the progress of the copy and stop it at any time if required.
- Operating System: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 50 MB
- Talent Copy is easy to use and efficient.
- As a shareware version, its use and features are limited; you have to go the editor’s website for a license.
Latest update on July 3, 2013 at 06:35 AM.