There are a lot of ways to train your memory for it to be more effective. From the basic to the modern ones, you are free to choose which will fit your skills and habits. For those who do everything with their computer, Photographic Memory provides fun and easiness of use.
- Game: Photographic Memory's principle is simple. There are circles you have to click on and all numbers within will disappear. Users' mission is to remember numbers contained in each circle flawlessly.
- Levels: as all games do, Photographic Memory includes several difficulty levels, you surely already have known the principle, the further you go, the harder it gets. The complication dwells on the amount of time you have for memorizing numbers in each circle and the speed you have grasped them.
- Saving: at anytime, you can quit the game and resume party you have played by saving it. Moreover, some of its options are customizable like numbers in circle, appearance features and so forth.
- You can follow your progress by recording times it takes for you to find figures.
- It is entirely free.
- One might regret that it uses a lot of CPU resources.
Latest update on February 3, 2014 at 04:07 AM.