There are numbers of choices concerning conversion tools on the Internet. If you don’t know which one to use, just keep in mind that a conversion tool should be quick, lightweight in size and easy to use like this one: Besweet
- Converter : Besweet is one of the multiple converter programs available on the Web. As mentioned, its main purpose is to convert to and from audio file formats. You just have to import files on its interface, edit the output settings and it does the rest.
- Output directories: the program will give you the ability to convert audio files in MP3, AC3, WAV, MP2, AVI, Aiff, VOB, Ogg Vorbis format into one of these formats. Compared to other software, the choice is quite reduced but all of these are standard formats, supported by most of all players. It is also able to edit parameters such as sample rate, mode (NTSC, PAL) as well as bit rate and many others.
- Editing: what makes Besweet stands out from the pack is its ability to split audio files in several parts and to merge two or more audio segments in one and insert silence. It also allows you to rip sound from a video file as well as compress files in the case you want to export them into devices such as DVD or CD and so forth.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 358 kb.
- It is one of the rare efficient programs you can get for free.
- It is easy to use.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on March 8, 2013 at 01:23 AM.