We sometimes find documents whose text cannot be copied. To avoid having to enter these texts, you should install an OCR. To satisfy you, FreeOCR
is a character recognition. It can display the text of any scanned electronic document and even save it as a Word file.
- Extraction: FreeOCR is a character recognition program allowing to convert scanned images or documents to text. Based on the "terrasact" technology, this app saves time if you have a lot of documents to convert.
- Compatibility: the application is able to extract text from any scanned document. It also supports PDF files of multiple pages, compressed TIFF files and image files in BMP, JPG and PNG.
- Edit text: via the interface, FreeOCR allows you to edit the text directly. Of course, you can copy, zoom in a specific location and also rotate the document if it is necessary.
- Option to scan: after importing your document, you can specify the pages to be scanned. You are given the opportunity to scan a portion of the page and leave the rest.
- Configurable: FreeOCR is entirely customizable. Indeed, you can change the language of the interface, run the program at Windows startup, export the results to Microsoft Word or text and much more actions that you will discover once you install it on your computer system.
- FreeOCR is lightweight and does not require too much space on the hard disc.
Free OCR , freeocr_setup-5.4.exe, freeocr_setup.exe
Latest update on June 27, 2016 at 01:10 PM.