Boxoft PDF to Word
is a free program destined to the conversion of Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word. It offers several modes to convert files.
- Complete extraction: for this option, users are free to extract all images and text from the Adobe PDF file to a Word document. For that, the original page layout is kept at hundred percent. Adding files is done with the "Browsing" option at the top of the interface.
- Batch mode: Boxoft PDF to Word enables to convert multiple files from PDF to Microsoft Word simultaneously. This can be done in the shortest time. It is possible to add a whole folder with sub-folders and start the conversion right after that.
- Hot Directory Mode: this is mainly known as auto processing mode. For that, the user is given the freedom to monitor a directory in a server. This means that if someone is copying a PDF file(s) in it, the latter will be automatically converted to Word and backed up.
- Boxoft PDF to Word can be downloaded for free.
- The interface is plain.
- It is possible to import and export list of all converted files.
Latest update on November 17, 2016 at 03:41 AM.