Video capture is useful for several purposes and Desktop Video Recorder
is one of the programs you can use for that. Indeed, as its name suggests, it records all that is broadcast on your monitor screen.
Key features :
- Screenshot: Desktop Video Recorder is mainly used for software tutorials creation. You just have to launch the program, hit the record button and it manages to capture all activities on your screen: background, current windows, cursor and so forth.
- Full screen mode or specific area: how it records your desktop can be fully configured to fit your video’s subsequent use. You can choose whether the full screen to record or just a specific area you select yourself.
- Statistics: moreover, Desktop Video Recorder is also able to provide you all video-related values and this, in real time. For instance, bitrates, frame rate as well as video size will be notified to you.
System requirements :
- Operating system: Windows 2000/ Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 3 Mb.
- It is a handy program thanks to its graphic user interface.
- You can download it for free.
- It is just a trial version which will expire after few days of use.