BulletProofSoft iPod Audio Ripper
is a utility for extracting the content of a CD to a given location on the hard drive or transferred to iPod directly.
- Ripping: BulletProofSoft iPod Audio Ripper is packed with a built-in player so that users can easily play the audio file to be processed. Once the audio file selected, the ripping process can start. Information related to the track is displayed on this same interface.
- Compatibility: this software supports several file formats in case of MP3 and OGG Vorbis. All files readable by iPod are also supported. Apart from that, this utility can also work with CD-ROM as well as CD-R and RW.
- Configuration: before completing the extraction, the user is free to change and adjust some parameters such as bit rate and sample rate. This program is integrated with a simple converter with a fast encoding engine.
- Tag editor: for some file formats, BulletProofSoft iPod Audio Ripper offers to tag them with ID3-VI and ID3-V2. This means that songs can be automatically categorized by genre, singer other tags.
- BulletProofSoft iPod Audio Ripper is a freeware.
- It is integrated with a simple audio player.
Latest update on September 8, 2014 at 01:42 AM.