Video Snapshot and Thumbnail Maker
is a program for capturing pictures from a movie and for creating thumbnails with them. It offers different methods of capture.
- Image capture: to launch the capture of still images, the user will have to play the movie with Video Snapshot and Thumbnail Maker. Indeed, the program is integrated with a simple player. It is possible to directly go to the desired section and take a snapshot via the Capture button.
- Thumbnail creation: apart from capturing the image, it is also possible to create thumbnails from these pictures. The user is given the ability to configure the Layout, Thumbnails text and the Size of the thumbnail. This is essential to sort various movies.
- Customizable: Video Snapshot and Thumbnail Maker enables to zoom in and out the captured image and adjust channels. Another option also lets the user to adjust the brightness and contrast for a better rendering.
- Compatibility: the built-in movie player integrated to Video Snapshot and Thumbnail Maker supports several video formats. Among them, we can cite MPEG, AVI, DivX and DVD files.
- Video Snapshot and Thumbnail Maker offers high-quality pictures.
- The interface of this program is plain and intuitive.
- This trial version expires after 20 days of use.
Latest update on June 24, 2014 at 07:33 AM.