Do you find some of your pictures lacking of water-based effects? Try to use Sqirlz Water Reflections
. As its name suggests, this is a design tool for creating water reflections to a picture.
- Water reflections: to start with, all you have to do is to simply drag and drop the picture to the application. Then, you can start adding water reflections to them such as rippling pools of water, snow and rain effects, animated pool that are available at any shape.
- Customization: during the editing, users can choose among a wide range of ripple shapes (basic and ring ripples); you can also control and adjust the size, perspective, flow direction and water transparency. It is also possible to adjust the size, wave contrast, ripple speed, brightness, blur, perspective, speed direction, transparency, scene depth effects of the raindrops and snowflakes.
- Output format: once created, animations can be saved into different file formats that are Macromedia Flash (SWF) files, animated GIF files, AVI video clips, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF files.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Sqirlz Water Reflections is quite lightweight and not require too much space on the hard disc.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
Latest update on February 20, 2013 at 12:51 AM.