McFunSoft Video Capture
can be used to capture video and pictures from DV, TV Tuner and others. The output will be saved into AVI or WMV video files.
- Capture: McFunSoft Video Capture can capture anything from Digital camera, DV, PCI and USB cameras. It can be a simple image on the screen, audio or video programs appearing in full screen (or not) on the desktop.
- Built-in player: for video capture, McFunSoft Video Capture immediately lets users play them on its interface. Basic controls such as Next, Play, Pause and Stop are at their disposal.
- Settings: once captured, videos will be saved in two different formats (above). At any time, users can add title to video, add video effects and adjust other settings.
- Sharing option: a tab on the interface enables users to send the recording via email. A click of the mouse is enough to send the recorded and enhanced videos to friends and families.
- McFunSoft Video Capture can be used to create a tutorial or to grab a favorite song.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This trial version can be used for several days (7-12 days).
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 01:31 PM.