Andy's FLV Joiner
is a program enabling to join several FLV video sequences to form a bigger one. It does not require any installation.
- Joiner: Andy's FLV Joiner is capable of merging several video clips into one file. The process is simple; users have to add videos in the list and click on "Join" button. A delete option helps to take off videos in case of error.
- Import option: to choose videos to merge, a click on the "Add" button is enough. After that, the user must select videos one by one. It is worth to note that the number of videos to import to Andy's FLV Joiner is unlimited.
- Follow up: to be aware of the evolution of this action, a progression bar is displayed on the main interface. At any time, users can stop the process in case of error. The total length and other information related to the video are displayed on the interface.
- Andy's FLV Joiner can be downloaded free of charge.
- It can handle VBR files without problems related to audio sync.
Latest update on February 17, 2014 at 03:07 AM.