Even if it is beneficial for everyone, it is always better to be careful concerning Internet and children. So as to help you monitor your children's activities, KiddyWeb parental control
software designed to manage visited web sites.
- White list: KiddyWeb remains practical in the fact that it lets its users set a white list of authorized web sites. You can put for example in the white list, sites like Google, Yahoo, educational sites, etc. Briefly speaking, all websites that you judge necessary and safe for children!
- Blacklist: the application also allows you to set another list, a black list, for websites that you judge harmful for your children’s spirit and body. For example, websites with pornographic, violent or other! Once created, they are automatically blocked via the software.
- Keywords: KiddyWeb can detect keywords related to sex, XXX, or others that you can set yourself. And in fact, it gives you the ability to add words that may lead to the children’s search.
- Password: since children are curious, so protection must be optimal. To do this, you will be asked to set a password to lock access to KiddyWeb settings. With an easy to use interface, this task will be easy for you and you will be able to control websites your children visits.
- This tool is effective and easy to use.
- It is a freeware.
- KiddyWeb can run on any browser.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on January 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM.