Especially designed for watching films and series in their original language, OpenSubtitlesPlayer
is a player improved with subtitles manipulation. You can download and upload subtitles from the editor’s website server.
- Subtitles player: the application is especially designed to handle and manipulate subtitles with a website integrated with API. It can display subtitles according to the user’s reading capabilities. Apart from that, OpenSubtitlesPlayer is also integrated with a speech synthesize, search, report, vote and upload options.
- MKV player: OpenSubtitlesPlayer is compatible with several file formats including DivX, mkv, wmv, avi, Xvid, DVD, MP3, MP4, VOB, 3GP, FLAC, Flash, QuickTime and many others. It can automatically detect missing codecs and update the latest version of codecs.
- DivX player: being a DivX player, the application is integrated with a menu creator, skinnable windows, sound equalizer as well as free media converter. For the AVI player, it can support drag and drop option as well as downloading and converting YouTube videos in YouTube player.
- OpenSubtitlesPlayer is easy to use.
- It uses filters for video and audio files.
- You have to pay for a license in order to be able to use the software’s full features.
Latest update on January 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM.