Devices such as DVD and CD are no longer topical. The slightest scratch or any damage on them causes their useless. That is why copying your tracks contained in such devices to your hard drives is a wise idea. DVD2AVI Ripper
can be your best ally for that task.
- Ripping: to copy all your tracks contained in DVD, an ordinary copy/paste is no longer enough. At most, you will get file’s icon but not the content. So, using a ripping program is the best solution to get your file in a hard drive without data losses.
- Output formats: DVD2AVI Ripper allows you to choose the format of your files. Indeed, you can save your tracks as AVI (DivX, XviD, MPEG, etc.), 3GP, WAV, SuperVideoCD or even as MP3 and other formats supported by PSP or iPod.
- Editing: just as many other ripping software do, DVD2AVI Ripper allows you to change basics settings of your media files. For instance, you are allowed to set bitrates, video subtitles, sampling rate or even your movies’ resolution.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 9 Mo.
- You can process editing by batch.
- DVD2AVI Ripper is easy to use.
- You can download this software for free but you have to purchase its license after the expiration date.