is known for over 16 years in protecting personal computers. It is designed by TrustSoft Inc with an aim to erase computer and Internet histories.
- Secure removes: offering a complete privacy for Internet users, HistoryKill can delete your history. It can remove cookies, URL histories; Internet temporary files, archived history, thumbnails, the words (password- login information) recorded by the auto-fill feature, HTML5 local storage, fragmented files, recycle bin, temporary folders on the computer and many others.
- Auto-kill: this feature enables you to remove surfing tracks immediately after you close the web browser. No one will be able to recover it once the browser closed.
- PC optimizer: since it cleans up the computer as well as all Internet residues, HistoryKill automatically speed up PC performances. It also frees up valuable hard drive space easily.
- Compatibility: HistoryKill is compatible with many Web browsers. For instance, we can cite Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, AOL and Firefox. Apart from that, it can also block pop-ups during your browsing sessions
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- HistoryKill is a must for Internet users.
- The interface is quite intuitive and graphical.
- This shareware version expires after 15 days of use.
Latest update on August 28, 2013 at 06:50 AM.