It often happens that there are sounds which volumes are louder than others’. And it is quite annoying when you have track with different volume in a playlist. And to make them having the same level of volume, you have to use software like MP3 Gain.
- Adjusting: MP3 Gain normalizes all your tracks’ volume. Indeed, this will make you free from adjusting your player volume every time it plays another song. All you have to do is to import your files on the software’s interface and choose the volume level you want.
- Statistics: apart from that, MP3 gain is able to bring out some statistical analysis for giving you the right level of sound value suitable for human ear. Once it is given, it’s up to you to set or not your track’s volume.
- Supported formats: of course, the only supported format is MP3. This will reduce supported files for sure but it is known that MP3 is the most used format. And if you want to operate with other format such as WMA or something else, you can use a conversion application.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required drive space: 667 Kb.
- It is easy to use and quick.
- There is no loss in quality while normalizing your files.
- It is an Open Source program.
- Only mp3 is the supported format.