Create your own subtitle files for your videos! Of course, you can download them from some website but Subtitle Workshop
provides you funnier way to do so.
- Subtitles embedded: users will be given the opportunity to synchronize text with videos' timing. Thanks to its advanced features, you will be able to customize foreground color as well as the backgrounds, set shadow and so forth.
- Spell checking: of course, Subtitle Workshop features a spell checking tool for you to correct grammatical mistakes. But if you do not want it to be launched, its use is optional and can be turned off as soon as you want.
- Viewing: after you have made all the changes in your text, Subtitle Workshop makes sure you have an overview on it for you to set it again or directly save it. Then, you can read subtitles with Windows Media Player.
- Supported formats: Subtitle Workshop supports processing formats like Adobe Encore DVD (*. Txt), Alpha SubStation avancée (*. Ass), AQTitle (*. Aqt), Légendes 32 (*. Txt), Légendes DAT (*. Dat) and Inc (*. Txt) and Cheetah (*. Asc).
- It comes with a user-friendly graphical users interface.
- It is entirely free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 23, 2016 at 07:48 AM.