MP3 My MP3 Recorder
is a special program for recording audio and which is especially destined for music lovers. It offers other functions such as CD ripping, audio file player and others.
- Audio capture: MP3 My MP3 Recorder can record any sound perceived by the sound card (CD, turntable, Internet or Skype calls for example). Recorded files are saved in WAV or MP3. This program can also monitor audio signals in real time.
- Ripping: this tool is also optimized to extract a CD. It can be a single or several tracks from a CD, and directly copied to the hard drive. They are automatically converted to MP3 or WAVE on the go. MP3 My MP3 Recorder enables to download tag information and album cover.
- Playlist manager: it is possible to rename files in the computer in batch mode. Of course, move, copy, paste and delete functions can be activated with MP3 My MP3 Recorder. Recordings can be scheduled too.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- It can be downloaded for free.
- Silence detection is possible when recording vinyl albums.
Latest update on September 3, 2014 at 03:44 AM.