With this tool, you can record and edit multiple audio files and add the effects of your choice. SuperEZ Wave Editor
is a visual music file editor designed for home recording studio purpose.
- Audio recording: SuperEZ Wave Editor’s main purpose being to record audio, indeed, it can record any sound that is played on your computer. Sounds can be recorded whether they are played from the sound card, MP3 or WAV file formats. It supports line-in, speaker outpout and microphone for the recording.
- Audio editing: once the sound recorded, users can then edit it and enhance its quality. For example, it is possible to perform basic editing actions such as copy, cut, paste, trim, delete, redo, undo, etc. These actions can be performed in a matter of minutes.
- Audio effects: while editing, users can add their preferred effects to the file. SuperEZ Wave Editor offers more than 20built-in effects and filters that include Fade, Flange, Delay, Amplify, Equalizer, Echo, Invert and much more. It is possible to mix audio and blend as many audio tracks as possible.
- Supported file formats: this tool can work as a WAV or MP3 editor and at the same time can support common file formats that are present in multimedia world. These formats include: WMA, MP2, VOX, GSM, DSP, CDA, AIFF, AU, RAW and more.
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7.
- RAM: at least 256 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or equivalent processor.
- Required disk space: 50MB.
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit color.
- Internet Explorer 6.
- SuperEZ Wave Editor supplies a batch conversion tool that can support up to 32000 files.
- It can support bookmark and region manager.