Now, creating a website is no longer reserved to professionals. Amateurs can create their own. Toweb
is a tool that allows you to create a complete website even if the user does not know anything about programming.
- Site creation: TOWeb enables to create website with only five steps: user enters text that he/she wants to put to the new website, check the items, possibly edit the photos, and the software does the rest. It can directly be put on the host website.
- Categories: TOWeb is composed of many topics, which will be chosen by the user to create a complete website. Among the topics can be found the heading CV, announcements of birth and much more.
- Photos: with TOWeb, your photos can be retouched and edited. In fact, this program has wizards that will allow you to edit photos before creating your album.
- Input: the application also allows the user to enter information that he/she wants on his/her personal website. And thanks to its multilingual spell checker, the software can correct typos.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- TOWeb includes a tool for image editing and one for the creation of photo albums.
- The software is free.
- The maximum number of items to use is only 10 (ex: 5 pages and 5 photo albums).
- The software is heavy.
Latest update on March 11, 2013 at 01:29 AM.