By XTRALOG, Calendrier Xtra
is a program to manage schedule and calendars. It offers a wide range of features that some are detailed below.
- Calendar: Calendrier Xtra is a virtual timeline and diary. The user can add their various daily tasks, appointments, meetings and others. The number of information added to it is not limited.
- Reminder: this program has a customizable alarm that will remind the user of what to do. It is configured according to the lists of tasks introduced in the program (monthly, daily, weekly…).
- Printing and exporting: Calendrier Xtra includes a print function that allows users to obtain a paper copy of the data stored in the program. It can also export the list of tasks as image if necessary.
- Customization: the interface of Calendrier Xtra is fully customizable. At any time, the user can change the background of the calendar by a previously selected image.
- Information: in addition to these features, Calendar Xtra includes standard information a regular calendar, for example, the saint of the day, the number of days, the different lunar phases, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Disk space: 2 MB
- Memory: 64 MB of RAM.
- Display: 1024 x 768 recommended.
- Calendar Xtra offers and intuitive and plain interface.
- It is easy to handle.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on July 30, 2013 at 06:55 AM.