can restore the original configuration of a computer at every system start-up. This is useful to avoid an error at installation or accidental deletions.
- Restore: this function is used to restore a later configuration of the operating system during PC shutdown or after logoff. All former operations carried out such as modifications, deletions or installations will be ignored.
- Blocking: Clean Slate incorporates a boot manager. Applications on the start menu are listed and displayed on the interface. The user just has to select those that are unnecessary and this program will block them to launch at Windows start-up. This option also applies to devices.
- Configuration: users can configure the program so that it has no effect on certain tasks such as virus updates. Certain areas can be or not be restored such as some drives or specific folders.
- Clean Slate has the ability to restrict access or administrator's activities.
- It provides free technical support.
- This is a demo version.
- It is not available in other languages.
CS_6.5 Build 3230.exe
Latest update on January 21, 2014 at 01:08 AM.