by BelSoft is a special program for restricting the access to some applications installed on the computer system. The editor designed it for teachers but parents and employers in small businesses can also use it.
- Application list: Killapps has to work on networked computers and installed on each one of them. After that, the administrator can open the program and directly find on the main interface all applications that are installed on every computer.
- Customization: since all programs are displayed on the main interface, this means that the user is also free to select which one to allow and which one to disable. The name of the application on a message box will be informing the user in case of attempt.
- Time restriction: the duration of using an application or a game can be configured by the administrator. For that, he just has to select the number of days, start and end time per hour, minutes and seconds. This process is facilitated with the sleek interface.
- Killapps supports hotkeys.
- This utility is simple to handle.
- The program presented here is a shareware version that can only be used for 30 days.
Latest update on October 20, 2014 at 09:54 AM.