is a Text-To-Speech tool with the main function to read the text from web pages, word or others. It also includes other useful features.
- Reading: with uListen, the user will be able to hear aloud text written in documents. The application is practical and facilitates the reading of words by highlighting them. It can read PDF, CHM, text, Words documents and even web pages.
- Recording: this a software includes a feature that allows users to record a reading to the hard drive. This action is easy to carry since tools to be used are well organized into the interface.
- Configuration: reading texts with uListen can be configured. Indeed, the user can change the frequency of the voice that reads a file. Of course, it is possible to adjust the playback speed according to the needs and preferences.
- Browser: since it is rich in features, uListen provides the user with a browser for searching as well as other tasks without leaving the interface. It is even possible to create favorites (urls, site, etc.).
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 15 MB
- uListen is downloadable free of charge.
- It requires the installation of Microsoft SAPI 5.0.
- TTS voices must be installed to read the texts.
Latest update on October 8, 2013 at 08:19 AM.