is a software specially designed to help learning English irregulars verbs. It contains all the most common irregular verbs that are used in English language.
- Learning methods: IrVerbs includes two different learning methods. About the first one, the user can choose to test his knowledge of irregular verbs using a quiz. The second option is more traditional. The software provides different lessons and it is up to the student to master them.
- Handling: it offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes its handling simple. Thanks to this, both beginners and experts in computer science can use this application.
- Contents: as mentioned above, IrVerbs lists about 200 verbs. These are among the most common ones. That does not mean that they are all simple. There are complicated ones.
- Translation: apart from the features mentioned above, this software also provides a French translation of the verb the student is viewing. Then, he not only learns the verb specific rules but also understands its meaning.
- It is downloadable for free.
- The size of the installation file is only 261 Kb.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on September 9, 2014 at 01:56 AM.