Want to lose weight by calorie counting ? Try DietOrganizer
which is an easy-to-use calorie counter and diet diary to keep yourself in a good shape.
- Food log: DietOrganizer will show you your daily food intake and let you see your daily calorie breakdown as well as your carb-prot-fat percentages. For that, you just have to enter the food you eated or will be eating and voila.
- Food search: if you want to search for a word that you have typed there, you can have it as you type. It is integrated with automatic favorites for quick selection. If you have a favorite food, DietOrganizer will show it to you at top of search list.
- Powerful charting: since you have already recorded your weight and body measurement (weight can change every week), you can create and customize charts to show you information on your calorie breakdown (Carbohydrate, protein, fat, alcohol…).
- Full reporting: reports can be customized depending on your needs. You can have a daily or a summary (weekly or monthly) report that can be customized by changing the color, columns; create new foods from lists of ingredients, menus, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- RAM: 128MB
- .NET Framework 1.1
- Processor: 400MHz
- DietOrganizer includes calculators for BMI, Fat% and Metabolic Rate.
- Intuitive and plain interface making its handling easy.
Latest update on May 10, 2013 at 01:54 AM.